further plans


Just a quick update. The current plan is to head to Leh in Ladakh for the remainder of our visa in India. The monsoon in McLeod Ganj is getting us a bit down and we’ve been here nearly eight weeks! After India, we’re planning to travel to Nepal and wait for SG’s friend to return to Dubai at the end of August. So that means we’ll be in Nepal for probably close to a month until early September. The monsoon is there still but it’s not as constantly misty and rainy as in McLeod Ganj. The monsoon clears from Nepal by September apparently so we may well stay in Nepal longer depending on how much we like it there.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s